垂頭喪氣造句_垂頭喪氣中英文解釋和造句

垂頭喪氣  chuí tóu sàng qì

垂頭喪氣的意思和解釋:

形容因失敗或不順利而情緒低落、萎蘼不振的樣子。

垂頭喪氣的出處

唐·韓愈《送窮文》:“主人於是垂頭喪氣,上手稱謝。”

垂頭喪氣的例子

李德才一口回絕說情的事,運濤~走出來。(梁斌《紅旗譜》十三)

垂頭喪氣造句

  • 我討厭看到妳這樣垂頭喪氣的樣子。
    I hate to see you in such low spirits.

  • 這麼嚴重的失敗使她非常垂頭喪氣
    So severe a defeat told sadly upon her nerves.

  • 你不必為了這一點小事而垂頭喪氣
    You must not sing small about such a trivial thing.

  • 這不幸的傢夥第一次垂頭喪氣起來。
    For the first time, energy and hope forsook the poor fellow.

  • 那老漢顯出一副垂頭喪氣的潦倒相。
    Dejected because of a lack of companionship.

  • “他裝得太到傢了!”垂頭喪氣的河鼠說。
    ‘He did it awfully well, ‘ said the crestfallen Rat.

  • 我不知道這幾天為什麼她總是垂頭喪氣的。
    I don’t know why she’s singing the blues these days.

  • 他聽到法官字字千鈞的話,頓時垂頭喪氣
    His heart sank as he listened to the judge uttering the fateful words.

  • 吃早飯時,今天下船的那幾位都垂頭喪氣
    During breakfast those disembarking were in low spirits.

  • 她像是在鼓勵一位眼看就要垂頭喪氣的病人。
    She could have been trying to encourage a patient who threatened to despond.

  • 牙醫在工作的時候老是往嘴裡瞧/垂頭喪氣
    A dentist at work in his vocation always looks down in the mouth.

  • 過了一會,他們便垂頭喪氣地涉水回到小船上。
    In a few minutes they were paddling sullenly back to the boat.

  • 她看見莫法正垂頭喪氣地坐在一張不寬的坐床上。
    She noticed that Muffat was sitting resignedly on a narrow divan-bed.

  • 不要為這次金融危機垂頭喪氣,一切會好起來的!
    Don’t let this financial crisis get you down. Everything will be all right!

  • 他回頭就走,穿過大街,垂頭喪氣地回到了傢裡。
    He turns his head away, crosses the street and returns home sadly.

  • 露絲:別讓你自己這麼容易受到傷害。不要垂頭喪氣,夥計。
    Lucy:Don’t let yourself be hurt so easily. keep yourself chin up, buddy.

  • 垂頭喪氣的時候,就想起約拿吧——他還是平平安安地跑出來了。
    When down in the mouth, remember Jonah: he came out all right.

  • 垂頭喪氣,怨天尤人了吧。盡到你自己的責任,你會得到報償的。
    Don’t be dismal or fret, but do your duty and you’ll get your reward.

  • 亨利先生在病倒的第二天早晨,帶著一副垂頭喪氣的神情到我這兒來。
    The second morning of his sickness, Mr Henry comes to me with something of a hangdog look.

  • 巴雷爾迷起眼睛,巨大的胸部貼緊櫃臺,突然露出一副垂頭喪氣的樣子。
    Barrel’s eyes narrowed as he pressed his huge chest across the bar, looking suddenly sad.

  • 正在我垂頭喪氣的時候,路過的朋友好心提醒我圖書館可以自助借還圖書。
    The time being I am dejected, a passing friend kindly reminded me that the library can be self-circulation.

  • 坦白地說,我想我也寧願活在一個人們激動過分而不是垂頭喪氣的世界裡。
    An to be honest, I guess Id rather live in a world where people were overly excited than depressed.

  • 那個受刑的人,昨天是那樣愁慘,那樣垂頭喪氣,現在卻舒展興奮起來了。
    The sufferer, who had been so gloomy and cast down on the preceding day, was radiant.

  • 入選者意氣風發,落選者垂頭喪氣——雙年展的一張“入場券”足以令人為之瘋狂。
    Selected are vigorous while losers dejected – only one “admission ticket” is enough to make people wild.

  • 當我看到(書中)一個稱之為“消失”技巧中的第一步是“等你的對手睡著之後“,真是感到垂頭喪氣
    ” I was crestfallen to read that the first step in a technique called vanishing was “Wait until your opponent is asleep.

  • 觀眾們垂頭喪氣地散回傢去,悲惋於一個年輕人的風華正茂或一位老者的德高望重,就這樣消泯於命運的戲弄之中。
    The audience went home with bowed heads and doleful hearts, sad that one so young and fair ( or so old and respected ) should have merited such a fate.

  • 如果你正為前途茫茫而缺乏信心,整日垂頭喪氣,淪陷在失落當中,請別灰心,相信自己,自信將給你的人生帶來光彩。
    If you are vast and the lack of confidence in the future, all day dejected, lost them in the fall, do not become discouraged and believe in yourself and self-confidence will bring luster to your life.

  • 林達他可垂頭喪氣,威利。你知道他多麼崇拜你。我看等到他真能夠發揮他的長處的時候,你們兩個就都高興了,就不打架了。
    LINDA:He was crestfallen, Willy. You know how he admires you. I think if he finds himself, then you will both be happier and not fight any more.

  • 林達他可垂頭喪氣,威利。你知道他多麼崇拜你。我看等到他真能夠發揮他的長處的時候,你們兩個就都高興了,就不打架了。
    LINDA: He was crestfallen, Willy. You know how he admires you. I think if he finds himself, then you’ll both be happier and not fight any more.

  • 嘿,我可了解你,要是遭到女同學的拒絕,你肯定會垂頭喪氣的。你連暑假結束也會感到煩惱。不過,這個單詞很有用。我希望學期結。
    Ha ha. Very funny. But you are right, if I got turned down for a date I’d be bummed. I’m also bummed that summer.

  • 垂頭喪氣造句相關

    從古至今的生活和書籍作品中流傳了許多膾炙人口的成語,它是我們的一筆寶貴財富,豐富了漢語言文化,成語在句子中的語法功能也是豐富多種。

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *