誇誇其談造句_誇誇其談中英文解釋和造句

誇誇其談  kuā kuā qí tán

誇誇其談的意思和解釋:

形容說話浮誇不切實際。

誇誇其談的出處

誇誇其談的例子

要腳踏實地地工作,不要~。

誇誇其談造句

  • 我們不喜歡那種誇誇其談, 不幹實事的人。
    We dislike those who talk big and do nothing.

  • 他老是誇誇其談, 我們不能相信他。
    We cannot believe him because he used to draw the long bow.

  • 天哪,那個傢夥又在誇誇其談了!
    Gosh , that guy is sounding off again!

  • 誇誇其談之人總是行動最少之人。
    The greatest talkers are always the least doers.

  • 我不喜歡誇誇其談的演講者。
    I dislike lecturers who mouth their speeches .

  • 誇誇其談的貨幣政策決不會取得效果。
    Making monetary policy by megaphone never leads to good results.

  • 把這一點講清楚。不要隻是誇誇其談
    Get to the point . Not just blah blah blah.

  • 他老是誇誇其談,絲毫沒有實質性內容…
    He always talked big, but never amounted to anything.

  • 誇誇其談的人是大騙子。
    A great talker is a great liar.

  • 你是個隻會誇誇其談的學究,親愛的夥計。
    You are a pedant, my dear fellow.

  • 亨利說,法律“不是誇誇其談,而是巷戰”。
    The law is “not an exercise in metaphysics”, says Henry, “but an alley fight”.

  • 你能理解他那長篇大論誇誇其談的講話的意義麼?
    Can you make out the meaning of his long-winded harangue?

  • 他不是一個狂妄自大,誇誇其談,淺薄圓滑的人。
    He wasn’t a man of easy assurance, who chatted and gossiped with the fluency of a superficial nature.

  • 他不是一個狂妄自大,誇誇其談,淺薄圓滑的人。
    He is a man given to grand gestures and pretentious statements.

  • 俄羅斯和中國都不願見金先生對他的核彈誇誇其談
    Neither Russia nor China is happy to see Mr Kim flaunt his bombs.

  • 我們經常誇誇其談,不願付出愛心,善於編織謊言。
    We talk too much, love too little and lie too often.

  • 我們常常誇誇其談,卻很少付出,且常常心中充滿了仇恨。
    We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often.

  • 很多股民卻迷信那些誇誇其談每周都能買到漲停板的股評傢。
    Many stock investors who are superstitious rhetoric can buy a weekly limit of the board Guping Jia.

  • 他又來這一套了,誇誇其談,像往常一樣談來談去都是廢話。
    There he goes, blah blah blah, talking nonsense as usual.

  • 多數學生喜歡誇誇其談,因為他們認為這樣會引起教授們的註意。
    Most students liked to talk a lot because they thought it would impress the professors.

  • 下次我將放棄瓶子,和密室,給出一篇直接的討論而不是誇誇其談
    Next time, I will drop that veil, step out of the cold analysis chamber and give not only an overview but also some straight talk.

  • 你常常聽到某些公司誇誇其談團隊合作的重要性,但是事實卻不盡然。
    You hear all the platitudes about teamwork but teams also talk out of both sides of their mouths.

  • 別過分自信和粗心。你的境遇或許立刻改變,你的誇誇其談馬上就暴光了哦。
    Do not be over-confident and careless. Your circumstances may change quickly and the emptiness of your bragging will be exposed.

  • 他有時誇誇其談,象諾曼人那樣目空一切地大講凱爾特人的未開化。(馬可勒)。
    He sometimes . . . in his rants, talked with Norman haughtiness of the Celtic barbarians. (Macaulay).

  • 他們陷入在口頭上誇誇其談,在感情上矯柔造作的泥潭之中(威廉·哈茲裡特)。
    They flounder about between fustian in expression, and bathos in sentiment(William Hazlitt.

  • 一個愛誇誇其談的葡萄牙議員慷慨激昂維護小百姓一年隻有一個晚上能痛快玩玩的權利。
    A bombastic Portuguese legislator gave an impassioned plea for the right of little people to have their fun just one night a year.

  • 多數的志願者投身的計算業項目都能吸引成千上萬的人們,而達到此目的實際上無需做廣告,而無需誇誇其談
    Most volunteer-computing projects can draw on tens of thousands of people with practically no advertising, relying on word of mouth.

  • 不是空話連篇,言之無物;不是無的放矢,不看對象;也不是自以為是,誇誇其談;而是要照著列寧那樣地去做。
    That is, we must do as Lenin did and not fill endless pages with verbiage, or shoot at random without considering the audience, or become self-opinionated and bombastic.

  • 什麼–你覺得英國片也經常誇誇其談地說時裝、禮貌、社會風尚,可是卻沒有什麼行動嗨,那你是不是隻愛看武打片。
    LL: Sorry, but I think British movies are the same as French movies. The characters rattle on about fashion, manners, and society and don’t really do anything.

  • 第二,雖然財政部長誇誇其談,大唱贊歌,說什麼美元的優勢符合美國人民的利益,可是誰都知道那些決策者暗地想美元下滑。
    The second was that he repeated a vacuous mantra about a strong dollar being in America’s interests, even as everyone knew policymakers quietly welcomed its slide.

  • 誇誇其談造句相關

    提醒同學們的是,造句要自己腦筋,不要抄書上現成的句子,英漢互譯網隻是為大傢提供參考,大傢要學會舉一反三。

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *