打腫臉充胖子造句_打腫臉充胖子中英文解釋和造

打腫臉充胖子  dǎ zhǒng liǎn chōng pàng zī

打腫臉充胖子的意思和解釋:

比喻寧可付出代價而硬充作瞭不起。

打腫臉充胖子的出處

打腫臉充胖子的例子

打腫臉充胖子造句

  • “他真會打腫臉充胖子!”
    “He’s just making himself look fat by slapping his own face!”



  • 他這個人總是喜歡打腫臉充胖子
    He always did like this to pretend to be a wealthy man.

  • 打腫臉充胖子,吃虧的是自己。
    If you get beyond your depth, you’ll suffer.

  • 打腫臉充胖子,吃虧是自己。
    If you get beyond your depth, you will suffer.

  • 打腫臉充胖子,吃虧是自己。
    If you get beyond your depth, you’ll suffer.

  • 打腫臉充胖子,吃虧是自己。
    If you get beyond your depth, you' ll suffer.

  • 打腫臉充胖子吃虧是自己。
    If you get beyond your depth, you will suffer.

  • 人傢都知道我們快破產瞭,何必還打腫臉充胖子
    There is no point in keeping up appearances when everyone knows we are nearly bankrupt .

  • 人傢都知道我們快破產瞭,何必還打腫臉充胖子
    There’s no point in keeping up appearances when everyone knows we’re nearly bankrupt.

  • 許多人認為,英國該停止打腫臉充胖子,故作繁忙瞭。
    Many maintain that Britain should give up the pretence of being a busy power.

  • 在這種情況下,買房盲目追大、求洋隻能是打腫臉充胖子
    In such circumstances, blindly chasing big purchases, and foreign forces can only.

  • 簡總是喜歡光鮮的服裝和寶石,可實際上她隻是在打腫臉充胖子
    Jane always love beautiful clothes and jewelery but in fact she is big hat, no cattle.

  • 但實際投資盈利並不樂觀,大部分公司都是為瞭支撐銷售而“打腫臉充胖子”。
    But the actual investment profit is not optimistic, the majority of companies are to support the sale, but injures oneself in putting on a vain show.

  • 俄羅斯沒有解決不瞭的問題,但這需要一貫的政策和開誠佈公的精神,打腫臉充胖子沒用。
    None of Russia’s problems is unsolvable, but all require strategy and transparency rather than overconfident rhetoric.

  • 在上海人心目中,如果是住著一室一廳,而出門卻開著私傢車,簡直是“打腫臉充胖子”。
    Shanghai people in the eyes, if lived Yishiyiting, but your car and home, is simply “doing.”

  • 安迪總是在他新女友面前裝作是百萬富翁。但是他隻是普通公職人員—這真是所謂的打腫臉充胖子
    Andy always shows up as a millionaire in front of his new G. F. but he’s just a nine-to-fiver—this is so said big hat, no cattle.

  • 像是一個打腫臉充胖子的人,表面風光無限,卻有苦說不出,可能更悲哀的是,自己都不覺得難堪,還悠哉悠哉。
    For example, a word of infinite surface scenery, but say, may be more sad is that they do not feel embarrassed, hanging loose.

  • 安迪經常在他新交的女朋友面前裝成百萬富翁,實際上他隻不過是一個朝九晚五的工薪族,這真是打腫臉充胖子
    Andy always shows up as a millionaire in front of his new G. F. but he’s just a nine-to-fiver—this is so said big hat, no cattle!

  • 而且,硬著頭皮吃下這“天價”的土地後,往往還得“打腫臉充胖子”,說“這個地價不高不高,這個項目利潤大著呢”。
    Moreover, the struggle caused the “price” of land, often still “trying”, said “the premium is not dependent, the project qualifies big profits.

  • 打腫臉充胖子造句相關

    互文式成語在表達上具有錯落有致、生動活潑的特點。還以“殘兵敗將”為例,如果說成“殘敗兵將”,字面上也是四個字,跟“殘兵敗將”一樣;但從結構變化引起的錯落感覺來說,就大不相同瞭。

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *