潑冷水造句_潑冷水中英文解釋和造句

潑冷水  pō lěng shuǐ

潑冷水的意思和解釋:

比喻挫傷別人的熱情或興致。

潑冷水的出處

潑冷水的例子

潑冷水造句

  • 他們對他的想法潑冷水時, 他並不泄氣。
    He wasn’t discouraged when they threw cold water on his ideas.



  • 我們不能給他們的熱情潑冷水
    We must not pour cold water on their enthusiasm.

  • 屏住呼吸吧,我要開始潑冷水瞭。
    But hold Ur nose cuz here goes the cold water.

  • 不管我建議什麼,他總是給我潑冷水
    No matter what I suggest, he always throws cold water on the idea.

  • 別讓你的親戚來給你的樂觀態度潑冷水
    Don’t let relatives to pour cold water on your optimism.

  • 終於有人給大傢潑冷水瞭。
    Finally some people poured cold water to everybody.

  • 我們應當鼓勵他們,而不是向他們潑冷水
    We should encourage them instead of throwing cold water on them.

  • 不要對這個主意潑冷水
    Don’t pour cold water on the idea.

  • 我的觀點是要潑冷水的。
    My view is to dampen.

  • 董事長對我們籌集資金的所有建議都潑冷水
    The chairman poured cold water onto all our suggestions for fund raising.

  • 所有這些州的行動,讓人欲罷不能,想潑冷水
    It is tempting to pour cold water on all this state activity.

  • 我們打算開個花店。可是父親卻給我們潑冷水
    We planned to start a florist shop. but Father threw cold water on the idea.

  • 我們打算開個花店。可是父親卻給我們潑冷水
    Don’t pour cold water on the idea: it may be just what we need.

  • 該給普遍存在的對亞洲迅速繁榮狂熱潑潑冷水瞭。
    Popular enthusiasm about Asia’s boom deserve to have some cold water thrown on it.

  • 很多最近的註資都賠瞭錢,這或許會為註資熱情潑冷水
    Many recent capital infusions have lost money, which could temper enthusiasm.

  • 當然,在數據庫營銷被熱捧的今天,也不乏潑冷水之聲。
    Of course, being in the database marketing Repeng today, there are also pouring cold water on the Voice.

  • 更不用指望它會去給鐵瞭心要填補財政赤字的政府潑冷水
    I hardly expect the Bank to comment on the government’s determination to close the fiscal deficit.

  • IMF不應繼續向此類措施潑冷水,相反,應該將這視為一種機遇。
    Instead of continuing to throw cold water on such measures, the Fund should view this as an intellectual opportunity.

  • 他的父親曾試圖給他的寫作潑冷水,而且對他的詩歌從來都是不屑一顧。
    His father tried to discourage him from writing and never cared for his poems.

  • 中國政府或許是正在給房地產市場潑冷水,但一傢開發商卻在火上澆油。
    China’s government may be splashing cold water on the nation’s property market but one buyer has just doused it with gasoline.

  • 他說:“辦公室裡所有的人都認為我的主意很好,就是我們的老板給我潑冷水。”
    Everybody else in the office thought my idea was great, but the boss threw cold water on it.

  • 他說:“辦公室裡所有的人都認為我的主意很好,就是我們的老闆給我潑冷水。”。
    Everybody else in the office thought my idea was great, but the boss threw cold water on it.

  • 而成龍雖一向崇拜田亮,卻對他闖娛樂圈一事大潑冷水:“我想不到可以跟他拍什麼戲!
    Tian Liang and Jackie Chan is always worship, but he was big dampen new entertainment business : “I can not think of what they can show with him!”

  • 是的,我還留在這個破論壇,因為每次被你們扔板磚潑冷水或者說我臭美,我真的受傷瞭。
    Yes, I stayed. I stayed, because every time you threw up brick on the head or said I smelled, it hurts.

  • 我一直想上醫學院。可是,那天我爸爸給我潑冷水,說他不一定有能力替我付那麼多年的學費。
    other day when he told me he wasn’t sure he had the money to pay my tuition for so long.

  • 當然,這並不是說:人類性生活的這個方面已經消失。而隻是被斷然否定、被潑冷水和被譴責。
    This is not to say that this side of human sexuality disappeared, of course; it was simply denied, discouraged and condemned.

  • 他說:“我一直想上醫學院。可是,那天我爸爸給我潑冷水,說他不一定有能力給我付那麼多年的學費。”
    I had planned on going to medical school but my dad threw cold water on this idea the other day when he told me he wasn’t sure he had the money to pay my tuition for so long.

  • 他說:“我一直想上醫學院。可是,那天我爸爸給我潑冷水,說他不一定有能力替我付那麼多年的學費。”
    day when he told me he wasn’t sure he had the money to pay my tuition for so long.

  • 他說:“我一直想上醫學院。可是,那天我爸爸給我潑冷水,說他不一定有能力替我付那麼多年的學費。”
    t my dad threw cold water on this idea the other day when he told me he wasn’t sure he had the money to pay my tuition for so long.

  • 小馬給利物浦上下潑冷水咯,他表示周日屠狗的表演並不意味著我們就能一步登天,僅僅隻是一場普通的勝利而已。
    Javier Mascherano has warned Liverpool that Sunday’s victory over Manchester United will count for nothing if it is not the start of a winning run.

  • 潑冷水造句相關

    成語的感情色彩分為褒義、中性和貶義三方面,其中貶詞褒用是測試的重點,十年高考中出現瞭不少。

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *