撥雲見日造句_撥雲見日中英文解釋和造句

撥雲見日  bō yún jiàn rì

撥雲見日的意思和解釋:

撥開烏雲見到太陽。比喻沖破黑暗見到光明。也比喻疑團消除,心裡頓時明白。

撥雲見日的出處

《晉書·樂廣傳》:“此人之水鏡,見之瑩然,若披雲霧而睹青天也。”

撥雲見日的例子

晚生得蒙老先生指教,如~,感激不盡。(清·吳敬梓《儒林外史》第三十九回)

撥雲見日造句

  • 我們就可以用撥雲見日來形容。
    Just like when the clouds disappears and the sun reappears.



  • 就因為愛,能撥雲見日未來永值得期待;
    because of love, we could dispel the clouds and see the sun;

  • 因為,隻需一個微笑,就可以撥雲見日
    Because it only takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

  • “軟著陸”撥雲見日房地產“逃過一劫”?
    “soft landing” clouds to see the property “escape misfortune”?

  • ——宏觀經濟“軟著陸”撥雲見日房產逃過一劫?
    Macroeconomic “soft landing” clouds to see real escape misfortune?

  • 別這麼說。撥雲見日,所有的不幸一定會有轉機的!
    Don’t say that. Every cloud has a silver lining; there is an opportunity waiting behind every misfortune!

  • “軟著陸”撥雲見日房地產“逃過一劫”?(6-1。
    “soft landing” clouds to see the property “escape misfortune”? (6-1

  • 這次政策的出臺,如撥雲見日讓光伏行業看到瞭希望。
    The introduction of this policy, such as Sudden Impact so hope to see the PV industry.

  • 撥雲見日
    Cloud, cloud then sun.

  • 其間幾度分分合合,終於緣分天定,同舟共濟撥雲見日
    During this period several ups and, finally fate day, Sudden Impact in the same boat.

  • 山姆:(山姆笑瞭。)那倒是真的。我想總會撥雲見日的。
    Sam: (Sam laughs. ) That’s true. I guess every cloud has a silver lining.

  • “來吧,讓我也高興高興。”《撥雲見日》(1983年。
    “Go ahead, make my day. ” Sudden Impact, 1983 .

  • 來吧,讓我也高興高興。”——《撥雲見日》(1983年)
    “Go ahead, make my day. ” Sudden Impact, 1983

  • 投資者要稍稍忍耐,未來幾年一定會有“撥雲見日”的一天。
    Investors just have to be patient in the next few years there will be “Sudden Impact” one day.

  • 一顆願意的心,並持續信靠上帝,終必撥雲見日、海闊天空。
    A willing heart and trust in God unceasingly, you will finally go through every adversity.

  • 他歷經很多磨難,今天才算撥雲見日,終於看到瞭未來的希望。
    When the clouds part, one sees the sun, (figuritive) the hardship is over and good times are coming.

  • 他歷經很多磨難,今天才算撥雲見日,終於看到瞭未來的希望。
    After various difficulties, it has finally become sunny today, and he sees hope for the future.

  • “來吧,讓我也高興高興。”——《撥雲見日》(1983年。
    “Go ahead, make my day. ” Sudden Impact, 1983 .

  • 他們延遲付款六個月,我還是繼續運送秋季的貨,以為事情終會撥雲見日
    They were six months late on their 2)payments , and I went ahead and shipped the fall 3)inventory , thinking that things would work out.

  • 漫天的烏雲突然消散瞭,心裡別提多敞亮瞭,真有撥雲見日,花開月明之感。
    All over the sky of dark clouds dissipate all of a sudden, a light and spacious feel indescribably more, there is Sudden Impact, out of a sense of bloom on.

  • 撥雲見日》一集,在蓋尤斯·波爾塔的牢房中,蓋塔用什麼刺進瞭波爾塔的脖子?
    Inside Gaius Baltar’s cell in “Taking a Break from All Your Worries, ” what does Gaeta use to stab Baltar in the neck?

  • 有時,你覺得自己就像在迷霧中航行,心裡一點底也沒有。可今天總算可以撥雲見日瞭。
    Sometimes you feel like you’re navigating through a thick fog, but the obscurity will finally lift today.

  • 而我不知道愛情是什么,但是如果我們現在停止夢想,天知道我們將永遠無法撥雲見日
    And I don’t know what love will be, but if we stop dreaming now, Lord knows we’ll never clear the clouds.

  • 我們都會扭傷、生病、被誤解或痛苦,然而我們也為瞭那些撥雲見日的時刻和溫暖的笑臉而活著。
    We are all twisted and sick, misunderstood and in pain. Yet we live for those moments of parting clouds and warm smiles.

  • 撥雲見日造句相關

    成語的感情色彩分為褒義、中性和貶義三方面,其中貶詞褒用是測試的重點,十年高考中出現瞭不少。

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *