相親相愛造句_相親相愛中英文解釋和造句

相親相愛  xiāng qīn xiāng ài

相親相愛的意思和解釋:

形容關系密切,感情深厚。

相親相愛的出處

明·王世貞《鳴鳳記·拜謁忠靈》:“與嚴傢大相自幼往往來來,嘻嘻哈哈,同眠同坐,相親相愛,就是一個人相交,不放下懷。”

相親相愛的例子

想起昨天晚上,還是有說有笑,~的何等有趣,今天晚上變瞭這個情形。(清·吳趼人《情變》第五回)

相親相愛造句

  • 在世之時,讓我們如此相親相愛
    Then while we live, in love let’s so persevere.



  • 我唯一的願望是與你相親相愛
    All I want to do is love with you.

  • 因為我們是相親相愛的一傢人!
    Because we are a people to love each other!

  • 我們必須相親相愛,否則不如死亡。
    We must love one another or die.

  • 我們住在一起並相親相愛
    We live together and love each other.

  • 兄弟姊妹/眾人相親相愛
    Brothers and sisters / Who love one another.

  • 答應我,相親相愛下去。
    I promise, love each other go.

  • 在我的眼裡,父親與母親是那樣相親相愛
    In the eyes of my father and mother love each other so.

  • 我們住在一起相親相愛
    We live together and love each other.

  • 相親相愛,直到永遠。
    To love each other until forever.

  • 更不可以提戀愛,女人,雙雙對對,相親相愛
    You can’t mention love, woman, affection, or anything about love.

  • 誓言相親相愛
    Vowed to love each other.

  • “你和你愛人間的狀態??”廢話啊,當然是相親相愛瞭!
    What condition between you and the person you like?

  • 我們在夢裡曾是陌生人,夢醒後卻發現我們原本相親相愛
    Once wo dreamt we are strangers, wo wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

  • 一種相親相愛的感覺似乎用一圈黃金般的和平氣氛圍繞著我們。
    A sense of mutual affection seemed to surround us with a ring of golden peace.

  • 如果你們之間彼此相親相愛,世人因此就可認出你們是我的門徒。
    This is how all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.

  • 生命如此短暫,孤獨時光飛逝,我們真應該在一起,讓我們相親相愛
    Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, we ought to be together, you and I.

  • 有一次,我夢見大傢變成陌生人,我醒瞭,卻知道,我們原是相親相愛的。
    Once we dream that we are strangers, we weak up to find that we were dear to each other.

  • 有一次我夢見大傢都是不相識的;我們醒瞭,卻發現我們原來是相親相愛的。
    Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We woke up to find that we were dear to each other.

  • 有一次,我們夢見大傢都是不相識的。我們醒瞭,卻知道我們是相親相愛的。
    Once we dreamt that we were strangers . We weak up to find that we were dear to each other.

  • 有一天,我們夢見彼此互不相識,我們醒瞭,卻知道我們原來還是相親相愛的!
    Once we dreamt that we were stranger. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

  • 當她看到她的醜禿鷹之後,他們就愛上瞭彼此,成為一對相親相愛的禿鷹夫婦。
    After she saw the ugly vulture, they fell in love with each other and became a loving vulture couple.

  • 有一次,我們夢見瞭大傢都是不相識的。我們醒瞭,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。
    Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

  • 不,肯定不會,至少在我們傢,或者其他相親相愛的傢庭裡這都是很平常的,對吧?
    No, no way, no, not in our family, not in any family that loves each other, right?

  • 看到一對年輕夫婦相親相愛並不奇怪,但看到一對老夫婦相親相愛,卻是最美麗的風景。
    To see a young couple loving each other is no wonder, but to see an old couple loving each other is the best sight of all.

  • 將軍感到非常欣慰,覺得人與物類都可以有相親相愛的情感,為什麼人們不能彼此互愛呢?
    The General felt relieved and wondered why couldn’t men love each other when even beings could have loving affection?

  • 我們需要能夠把自己的感覺和信息傳達給那些與我們一起生活、一起工作和相親相愛的人們。
    We need to be able to get our feelings and messages across to those with whom we livecabal online alz, work and love.

  • 我們需要能夠把自己的感覺和信息傳達給那些與我們一起生活、一起工作和相親相愛的人們。
    We need to be able to get our feelings and messages across to those with whom we live, work and love.

  • 你願意過很苦的日子但是父母很愛你並且他們也相親相愛呢,還是過富裕的生活但父母根本不管你而且他們之間爭吵不斷呢?
    Would you rather be very poor and have parents who loved you and each other, or be wealthy and have parents who ignored you and were always fighting with each other?

  • 就在這時,一個仙女飄然而至。仙女對這對老夫婦說,因為他們倆在過去的25年裡一直相親相愛,不離不棄,她願意滿足他們每人一個願望。
    During the celebration a fairy appeared and said that because they had been such a loving couple for all 25 years, she would grant them one wish each.

  • 相親相愛造句相關

    反義對舉的兩個詞,進入成語並形成互文以後,對立的語義就融為一體,表示的是包蘊兩個對立面的更為寬泛的指稱義。

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *