耍嘴皮子造句_耍嘴皮子中英文解釋和造句

耍嘴皮子  shuǎ zuǐ pí zi

耍嘴皮子的意思和解釋:

指光說不做。也指賣弄口才(含貶義)。

耍嘴皮子的出處

耍嘴皮子的例子

耍嘴皮子造句

  • 別跟我耍嘴皮子,小姐。-薇薇安。
    Don’t play with me, young lady. – Vivian.



  • 你應當說到做到,而不是光耍嘴皮子
    Put your money where you mouth is.

  • 我們需要實幹的人,不要光耍嘴皮子的人。
    What we need is man of action but not those with lip service only.

  • 不過別指望可以找個店員就此耍嘴皮子
    Just don’t expect to have it with a clerk.

  • 僅僅靠耍嘴皮子並不能滿足我們人民的需求。
    Words alone cannot meet the needs of our people.

  • 你比看上去要強盛,還有張會耍嘴皮子的臭嘴。
    You’re stronger than you look with a smart ass mouth to match.

  • 沒有人會相信你,耍嘴皮子對你沒有任何好處。
    Nobody will believe you, and it won’t do you any good except maybe to vent a bit.

  • 你比看上去要強大,還有張會耍嘴皮子的臭嘴。
    You’re stronger than you look with a smart ass mouth to match.

  • 例:我們需要實幹的人,不要光耍嘴皮子的人。
    Ex. :What we need is man of action but not those with lip service only.

  • 那個會耍嘴皮子的大騙子卷走瞭老人750美元。
    The smooth-talking scam artist swindled the old man out of$750.

  • 耍嘴皮子,瑪佈爾,你這裡住的都是些什麼人?
    Never mind the lip, Mabel. Who’ve you got here?

  • 她把紅嘴唇撇得要掉下去:“不用你耍嘴皮子,幹什麼說什麼;
    I thought her jaw was going to drop off. Then she snapped, “None of your nasty lip.”

  • 這幾個人遇到麻煩瞭,講話的人認為他可以通過談判或耍嘴皮子使一幫人擺脫困境。
    Is there by any changle as the same meaning of “I think we could make a taking to discuss this problem that between us “?

  • 所以這個理事會充其量也就是個耍嘴皮子的地方,真正的權利仍在紐約的聯合國安理會。
    At best, the council is a declamatory body; real power lies with the Security Council in New York.

  • 音:好的很!我早就想教訓一下你這個凈會耍嘴皮子的女人瞭!(用劍指著天雪)下來打吧!
    In: Excellent! I am longing to knock a all-mouth woman like you silly! (pointing Tien-xue with her sword) Come and face the music!

  • 現在,他必須實施報告中提出的打造創造型經濟的建議,用他自己愛唱高調的話說——不要隻是耍嘴皮子
    Now, he must translate that report’s recommendations for a more creative economy – and his own lofty rhetoric – into action.

  • 透過薄薄的墻壁,他母親和兄弟都能聽到他的聲音,於是,就會對他大吼大叫,讓他別再耍嘴皮子而去睡覺。
    His mother and brother could hear him through the thin walls and would shout at him to quit flapping his jaws and go to sleep.

  • 打瞭就知道,說是沒用的,耍嘴皮子沒什麼好玩。臺灣要是覺得大陸沒實力,放幾個導彈過來,從結果才能看出到底有沒有誇大。
    War is only as a last resort. Sun Tze said fight without war using not only military might but also diplomatic means to achieve the objectives.

  • 愛鹿特(艾希頓庫奇配音)是一頭瘦不拉嘰又愛耍嘴皮子的公鹿,他昏迷不醒的被運到村裡,不但掉瞭一支角,還被五花大綁綁在瘋狂獵人煞星(蓋瑞辛尼斯配音)的卡車引擎蓋上。
    Elliot (Ashton Kutcher) is a scrawny, fast-talking mule deer who arrives in town unconscious, missing an antler and strapped to the hood of a truck belonging to fanatical hunter Shaw (Gary Sinise).

  • 耍嘴皮子造句相關

    用比擬詞造句,可以借助聯想、想象使句子生動。如用“仿佛”造句:“今天冷極瞭,風刮在臉上仿佛刀割一樣。”

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *